Customized LED Digital Display Screens
LED displays are visually attractive digital installations that can provide a number of benefits for your company. They can convey information in an easy-to-grasp format, attract passersby to your location, announce upcoming events, advertise goods and services, or simply enhance the aesthetic appeal of the immediate area.
Our flexible LED installations offer a highly versatile solution that is limited only by your imagination. You can set up indoor/outdoor high-resolution custom displays that wrap around walls, cover ceilings, arch across gaps in walkways, or assume virtually any kind of custom shape or configuration. Our LED video wall displays and other custom LED display panels are always designed to accommodate the specific spatial and functional requirements of the spaces where they are to be installed.
Digital displays powered by LED technology help organizations stand out from the crowd in our increasingly hectic society. Total Concept Integration is the partner you need to realize the full potential of advanced LED screens and the astonishing digital experience they alone can supply.
Custom LED Display Solutions We Offer:
Sites for LED Displays
Total Concept Integration’s video wall solutions and other LED-powered displays can be successfully deployed in a wide range of sites, including but not limited to the following:
- Retail sites – Digital kiosk displays in retail stores can generate on-the-spot advertisements and sales information. The flexibility of LED solutions means you have plenty of space-saving installation options.
- Broadcast studios – Curved fine pitch LED screens, convex and concave, are increasingly common in broadcast environments, enhancing the audio-visual experience of the presentation.
- Airports – Overhead and wall-mounted LED video screens communicate up-to-the-moment flight data to fliers and help them get to where they need to go inside the airport.
- Rental and staging – LED screens can be easily set up for trade shows, sales conferences, and similar time-limited events. They can be just as easily taken down once the event has concluded.
- Theme parks – Outdoor LED displays are ideal for showing videos that keep visitors entertained while standing in line, or supplying directional information that helps them navigate the site.
- Casinos – Digital betting kiosks provide customers with updated information they need to make informed gambling decisions, while video walls complement the high-energy atmosphere of these sites.
- Movie theaters – LED menu displays list showtimes and other relevant information to moviegoers waiting in the lobby area.
These are only some of the uses to which our custom LED display panels are well suited. Our list of clients includes many organizations not included in any of the above categories. Total Concept Integration can design LED displays for virtually any kind of environment.
What Is Digital Signage? Digital signage is now all around us. It takes electronic signage to a new level with LCD, LED, and projection technology. Your business can thus leverage new interactive capabilities to connect with consumers, visitors, and employees. Displays can individually showcase text, animation, or video content and are centrally managed as part of a digital signage […]
Guidelines for Creating Great Digital Signage Content Once you have the latest LED screens, servers, programming tools, and CMS software, it’s time to start creating content that gets attention. An effective digital marketing strategy has many moving parts. If your digital signage doesn’t provide the results you need, the investment won’t pay off. Following a few simple rules […]
A Guide to Digital Signage Screens & Advertising Displays Digital signage displays are available in numerous types, styles, and sizes. Many top brands offer commercial-grade solutions that can support applications ranging from interactive displays in stores to corporate conference room equipment, to digital restaurant menus. The options can be overwhelming, but Total Concept Integration is here […]
How Does Digital Signage Work? In its simplest form, digital signage is a visual message presented on a screen. The message is relayed digitally onto an LCD or LED screen, usually in a public setting. Advanced digital signage networks can connect many screens in many places. However, digital signage content can be displayed via a setup as […]